Lmaooo yessss this post is life!
"Don’t like my sarcasm? Well, I don’t like your stupid."
— Shana Abe (via purplebuddhaproject)
— Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist (via purplebuddhaproject)
— Robert M. Pirsig (via purplebuddhaproject)
— Rebecca Solnit, A Field Guide to Getting Lost (via purplebuddhaproject)
It’s that time of year again, so if you can!
I’ve been keeping up with the breakthroughs in research and I feel like we are close. There are options of stopping the virus when it first enters your system as well as more leads in removing the virus from cells using RNA while leaving the cell intact. But this can’t be done without money. Money that our government chooses to give to other countries instead of providing for us.
In remembrance of my favorite cousin and my close friend Megan’s Auntie, I started doing this in 2010. Now I’m realizing that a lot of my close friends have been affected by this awful disease, some losing both parents. Now I’m doing it for them too. I’ve chosen to represent for more than my initial reason because I realized that this is a universal problem, not just personal.
Please support me in my small efforts to contribute. Anything helps! Or if you can’t fund, please walk!
- “When words won’t suffice, a kiss can speak for itself.”— Ten word story || Colleen Courtney Anderson ||
- “I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have...”
- “I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you...”
- “The highest function of love is that it makes the loved one a unique and irreplaceable being.”— Tom Robbins, Jitterbug Perfume
- “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”— Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
- “And now I’m looking at you,” he said, “and you’re asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you. As if I would want to give up the...”
- “When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called a Religion.”